Single Day Boat Surfing Pass + Ocean Surf Technique Session. I will be contacting you shortly after purchase to set up the date and time for these sessions - Please be sure to check the Boat Surfing calendar spots available on your preferred date of choice before purchasing.
- Boat Surfing:
- 3 Rounds of water time - 15 minutes each round
- World-class coaching and analysis
- Videos from the day
- Boat, Driver, Fuel, Video, Equipment (except wetsuit if necessary)
- Lunch or Dinner (depending on time of the session)
- Lifetime Access to Surf Technique Online Course
- Ocean Surf Technique Training Session:
- 4-hour Ocean Surf Technique Training session.
- World-class coaching and analysis.
- Video/Photos from our session.
- Roadmap for progression and exercises/cues to work on.
- Commentary and Practice Assignments for continued practice
PRE-Requisite for Ocean Surf Technique Training Day:
Surfer must be able to catch a lot of waves. This course is meant to analyze everything after the surfer reaches their feet. If you struggle with catching waves, please take the Level 1 and Level 2 Surfing Paddling Technique courses prior to this.
Boat Surfing TERMS:
- Boat Surfing Days require minimum of 2 surfers to run.
- Tentative Epic Weather Days are called “on” 3-7 days prior to the date listed.
- Announcement on possible “go” or not on Tentative Epic Weather Days is 7 days prior. Final call 3 days prior.
- Pipeline and Sunset Pass Members have priority reservations on all Boat Surfing Days that are not already reserved - please be sure to reserve the date you want sooner than later.
Cancellation policy: These events are non-refundable. However, if you or I can find a replacement prior to 2 weeks before boat surfing event, you will receive a refund minus a $150 USD transfer fee.