Wish You Just Had More Time On Your Feet?
Stop wishing and let's go have some fun!
Boat Surfing FUN!
Boat Surfing allows surfers to be on their feet for not seconds and meters, but minutes and miles! The wave teaches the surfer where to find power and speed, forcing them to make correct movements to maintain their ride.
It's a ton of fun!
But How Fun Can Boat Surfing Really Be?
Ask Josh Kerr -
"It’s so epic. I had no idea that a boat could throw such a perfect wave. It’s insane to be able to get that chance over and over again to surf it and try different grabs. It’s one of those insane feelings. The transitions are a little small obviously than a lot of big ocean open faced waves but you really do truly get that feeling that you’re actually surfing.”
Check out the JOY on the faces of some of our Keys Surf Club Members:
Join The Fun!
Not only do you get valuable time on your feet, you get to share it with others in our stoked surfing community!
The Keys Surf Club membership is easy - attend a Boat Surfing Day! Pipeline, Sunset, and Ehukai Membership passes include 16, 8, and 4-day passes and other bonuses. Or you can choose a Single Day Pass and be stoked with your progression and memories from the day.
Boat Surfing Day includes:
- Dedicated water time - 3 rounds of 15 minutes each day. This is the equivalent of surfing for 3-8 miles!
- 3 surfers per boat maximum (contact me for exceptions).
- Boat, fuel, driver, video, and all equipment necessary (except wetsuits if needed - seasonally dependent)
- Surfers are encouraged to bring their own surfboard in order to train your brain what it feels like riding on it, turning it, moving on it, etc. But you can use one of mine if you want to travel light.
- Video/Photos from your rides.
- Pipeline, Sunset, and Ehukai Memberships receive additional bonuses and discounted sessions.
The Keys Surf Club - Calendar
We surf with the right tides and conditions! Below is a calendar with the remaining boat surf days for the year. (Spot availability listed may not be the most recent - please check with me prior to any booking).
- PRIVATE Fri, April 15, 2022, 9:45am-2:45pm; FULL
- PRIVATE Thu, April 28, 9:30am-2:30pm; FULL
- Sat, April 30, 2022,11:30am-4:30pm; Full (waitlist only)
- Thu, July 14, 2022, 12:30pm-5:30pm; Full (waitlist only)
- Sun, July 24, 2022, 9:45am-2:45pm; Full (waitlist only)
- PRIVATE Thu, August 11, 2022, 11:00am-4:00pm; OPEN
- Sat, August 13, 2022, 12:30pm-5:30pm; Full (waitlist only)
- Thu, August 25, 2022, 10:45am-3:45pm; Full (waitlist only)
- Sun, August 28, 2022, 12:00pm-5:00pm; Full (waitlist only)
- PRIVATE Thu, September 8, 2022, 9:45am-2:45pm; FULL
- Sat, September 10, 2022, 11:00am-4:00pm; 1 spot left
- Sun, September 18, 2022, 9:30am-2:30pm; Full (waitlist only)
- Sat, September 24, 2022, 10:15am-3:15pm; 1 spot left
- Sat, October 22, 2022, 9:00am-2:00pm; Full (waitlist only)
- PRIVATE Thu, October 27, 2022, 10:00am-3:00pm; FULL
*Weather and conditions pending
Contact me to schedule a Private Boat Surfing Day.
"Waitlist only" - contact me directly to be placed on the waitlist. Do not pay for a pass until I confirm there is space available.
Boat Surfing Passes
Contact me to schedule a Private Boat Surfing Day not on the calendar.
Jump In & Join THOUSANDS of Stoked Surfers!
Get Free Training, Quick Tips, and updates on Surf Training Events (Paddling, Surf Technique, Surf Fitness and more) delivered right to your inbox with the monthly newsletter.
No Junk, All Value, No Charge...Stoked!